Friday, October 14, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

A thank you goes out to Farrah at Carrot Top Vegan who bestowed the lovely Liebster award on me.  I'm not really sure who the original Liebster is, but I'm sure they are a very intriguing person.  So, this award needs to passed on to five bloggers who have less than 200 followers and who show their support during MOFO.  So, I thought I had better get on this, instead of procrastinating past October!


The amazing, stupendous bloggers that I have chosen are...(drum roll, please!):

1.  Maud at Food Feud

2.  Carissa at Coffee and Sunshine

3.  Millie at Nuestra Cena-American & Latin Vegan Cuisine

4.  Molly at Vegan Flower

5.  Jessica at Veggie Cookie

Be sure to check out these wonderful blogs, including Farrah's, and if you feel inclined, add yourself as a follower!

4 comments:

  1. Yessss! I've never been so proud to have so few followers. Thanks, Blessed Mama. Wait, do I show support to others or do they show me support because I'm a foundling blogger? Anyway, yessss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FF, ha ha! I know I felt the same way. It's kind of like a back-handed compliment but with really good intentions.

    Molly, you're welcome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of a coconut couscous, never made it before :-)

    Ciao
    Alessandra
    http://alessandra-veganblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete